NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Dream Family Member

lovemyGreys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Thanks Terri,im very fortunate that i dont work ( just send hubby instead :P )My grey situation is different from most members, as they all live together in their own room,Millie lives in the living room & i can share myself out & Millie comes in the birdroom with me :)

• 1 month later...

Thank you Terri :)

I thought you may like some updated pictures of Millie,time goes so fast i cant believe she is 5 months old now,she has certainly grown & made great progress from the little 12 week old baby i brought home :)

checking out the forum.

031.jpg

I swear this baby is so laid back, she loves to chill like this !

035.jpg

037.jpg

Am i cute or what ?

008-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Tracy she is sweet and so beautiful Your so lucky, and she is so lucky to have a such knowlegable mom to keep her happy and healthy Tyco is the same way she just love the cheep dollar store foot toys and plastic cups. I go out and spend a ton of money on toys for her cage and she barely plays with them. It's fun to watch her having so much fum and she does fly great I just love to see a pet bird in flight.

• 1 month later...

My BIG girl is doing great Tiff :) She's very much a mummys girl,very clingy at times :S Were having a nipping phase at the moment but it tends to be when she is over excited ! She's fully weaned but still enjoys an evening feed of baby food,so i continue to give it to her ;)

Thank you for askinf Tiff,i'll charge my camera & get some new pictures up .

Oh yeah Tuki went through the nippy stage, still is a little. She doesnt really bite down but she tests you a bit. LOL Its so funny because i always heard macaws to be independent..not clingy or super cuddly..well Tuki is WAY clingy and cuddly, and fromthe sounds of it so is Millie.

Cant wait to see new pics!