NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Girl and I

Hi, all!! Just wanted to introduce myself and my girl! I am Tammy and her name is Nautsue (Summer), but I spell it Notsu. Easier on me and thats what the breeders named her. We became family in 1997, and has been an wonderful experience off and on since then. A lot of things to learn and still to be learned. Right now she is living with friends of mine due to a divorce and did not want that effecting her. She is a very happy well adjusted girl. She will soon be coming home though cause I miss her terribly.

There is nothing like being a flock member with an Grey!! scan0018.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Notsu, at: 2008/05/26 17:45

scan0018.jpg

Hello Tammy and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Notsu, what a lovely name!!:)

I am sorry to hear she is not living with you right now but was very good thinking to remove her from a maybe nasty situation such as a divorce. Good that she is well adjusted and is getting along fine with friends but you must miss her so much but glad to hear she is coming home soon.

You hit the nail on the head with that statement, "There is nothing like being a flock member with a grey!" as that pretty much sums it up for all of us greyt owners.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to find some answers for you and help you in any way we can.

Thanks for sharing a pic of you and Notsu, she is a lovely looking grey and her mom is very proud of her.

Welcome Tammy and Notsu!!

It sounds like you have been going through a rough transition, but are coming out of it well and wanting your Grey back with you is only a natural desire.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :-)

Thank you, she loves to have her picts taken! Am looking forward to going and visiting her this week and getting some new picts of her!! I have tons of them now but would have to scan them all onto the puter. Would rather take new ones with the digital camera! LoL:P

Tammy welcome here :) It's great you have joined. I hope your divorce will be settled soon and Notsu will be back with you where she belongs :)