NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Perches/Playstands

Jaco1007

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good internet site that sells wooden playstands or jungle gyms.... relatively cheap? Please message me if you do.

Thanks

Robert<br><br>Post edited by: Jaco1007, at: 2008/05/26 05:15

have you thought about making your own out pvc pipe and sisel rope. Its pretty easy and it saves a bundle of money and you can add to it a little at a time until you have it as big as you want you ca even add natural banches to it so they have something to chew and its good for thier feet to perch on as well

Animation1-3.gif

Hi Robert, I purchased one from DrFosterandSmith.com and I also ordered a metal one from Feathered Farm .Both were on line orders and I was pleased.

Pat suggested making one , which is a great idea . That way you can make it exactly suited to your bird . Sometimes the ones already made are lacking interest , so we have had to add to ours , perches , hooks , swings etc....

Kind Regards,

Mary

I made a perch for the bathroom and a playstand this weekend.. It was really easy and actually fun, pretty much like putting a puzzle together.. $10 for the pvc cutter (could borrow one), $5.00 for the pvc, $3.00 for the caps, and $6.00 on vet wrap..

Sammie loves it!

Here is the playstand (I added some toys)

IMG_2104.jpg

Post edited by: madisimmons, at: 2008/05/27 04:26

Post edited by: madisimmons, at: 2008/05/27 04:29<br><br>Post edited by: madisimmons, at: 2008/05/27 04:30