NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I must be doing something right

Tycos_mom

I bought a couple new toys for my birds yesterday they are a foot toy. basicly its a bunch of small wooden dowel made into a ball shape and held together with even smaller wood dowels with a walnut in the middle so basicly they have to destroy the toy to get at the nut. I gave one to Tyco this morning expecting her to be afraid of it. she wasn't her confidence level has increased dramaticly in the past little while she imediatly attackthat toy and threw it around and basicly is having a wonderful time with it. the only thing she's afraid of these days is the camera when i try to take a picture she stops everything and runs down the back of her cage I think she thinks it going to steal her soul or somthing LOL any way I'm very glad her confidence has improved greatly Pat

That sounds like a wonderful toy, Pat. Your description paints a good mental picture. A photo or video would be even better though. :-)

Maybe you good snap one from far off using the zoom on your camera to get the shot?

LOL - "Steal Her Soul"... it's been a while since Ive heard that. VERY SCARY!!!! ;-)