NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Artsy fartsy crafty stuff anyone?

Due to illness I am a stay at home dad to all my critters and so have just a tad more time on my hands now.

Here are some of the things that I have done over the years from doodles to needlepoint.

h0003.jpg

h0011.jpg

image0013.jpg

Comic1.jpg

... and this next one is just a section of a very large one that would not pass the censor here, gigglerabbit.gif

Closeup.jpg

Oh boy I'll just bet it wouldn't:laugh: but you can send the entire thing to me in an email if you wish, I would like to see the whole thing.

You are very talented Graehstone, you write, you draw, take very good pictures, love greys and you have a very likeable sense of humor, you are like a breath of fresh air, thanks so much for sharing these with us.:)

Damm, We need to get toghether, some nice refreshing ideas for some new Tats!

They are just awesome man! Congratulations!

I draw, but it's on the darkside a lot of skeletons, reaper, devils, she devils (my favorates) carcass in general!I'll pm u some of my work, if you want to see it.

Just Beautiful Brow!! Beautiful.

Yes it's Mike, but more folks know me as Graeh or Graehstone than they do by my real name.

The sad one was an attempt at the Japanese anime style of drawing. All these were from some time ago, I no longer draw due to illness and just ... well, general decrepitude, lol :laugh:

But I had them saved on disk before I sent them all to my brother in law in Germany who has them hanging in his house. These are some of the ones that I had saved, most of the ones that I have would not be suited on an American board, but would have no problem on a European board.

The silly Americans are for some reason deathly afraid of seeing nipples, ;) .

Graehstone wrote:

The silly Americans are for some reason deathly afraid of seeing nipples, ;) .

Sorry:blush: but most of us just don't approve of that kind of art posted in a family forum that any age kids could be looking at but that doesn't mean that a lot of us do not enjoy such art, I do but not on this site.:whistle: