NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Andy And The Baron

Hello, my names Andy and im from the UK but settled down in the states a year or so ago.

Unfortunately Baron Von Peckface could not relocate with me and the poor guy has been messed around. I went home after 3 months here in the US for a couple of months and the little bugger went balistic when he saw me and i just cant stop thinking about my little buddy.

Right now i have a thread going with some great info on getting him back to me so big thank you to folks who replied to that.

For anyone interested in seeing a happy little bird destroying my only belt i'll leave this little video. Puts a huge grin on my face everytime :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYSfUmv07Y

Hello Andy and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Baron.

Thats so sad that you and Baron are separated at the moment but hopefully that can be corrected very shortly for you have been given some excellent advice on how to go about a reunion of the two of you.

I'm sure he missed you very much as was apparent from his reaction when you went back to visit and it would be a shame if you two cannot get back with one another soon.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any and we will do our best to find some answers and help you in any way we can.

Thanks for sharing that little clip of Baron going after your belt, I have never seen a grey lay on his back like that and play with something for more than a minute, he seems to enjoy playing in that position.

Welcome Andy!!

Thanks for sharing that funny video of your Grey and the belt. :-)

Hopefully a way will come through for you and him to be together again.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing from from you.