NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi, new here!

Hello Joselyn and welome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Gordie.

You still have a baby if Gordie is only 8 months old but then so is mine, she will be 2 years old on Sunday and she is still considered a baby. Do you have any other parrots?

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

Thanks for posting a pic of Gordie, a nice looking grey, as we usually have to ask for one.:P

Thanks for the Welcome guys! Judygram: Is your baby grey talking much yet? Gordie is my first bigger parrot, I did have a Barraband Parakeet a few years ago, but have ALWAYS wanted a Grey. Gordie was my X-mas present from my hubby last christmas, and he ( I call him a him, but don't know for sure) is already starting to talk. He says about 4 or 5 different words and can imitate our microwave perfectly...lol.

Oh yeah she talks up a storm when she wants to but she didn't really start talking until she was about 1 year of age. Before that she did the mimicing of timers and other sounds she heard in the house and did what I call jibberish, I guess she was practicing for when she did make intelligible words.