NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cleaning supplies

madisimmons

i'm not sure if anyone will find this since it's a fairly old post, but i just wanted to add my 2 cents lol. i have a steam mop that i use to clean my floors. i bought it about a year ago from wal-mart and if i remember right it wasn't too expensive. anyway, i bought it because i have linolium(sp) in my kitchen and both bathrooms. i think the pple who used to live here somehow stripped the clear coat off because all the grooves get full of nastiness very fast (even tho i wash my floors once a week and sweep everyday) and the only way to get it off is to get on my hands and knees and scrub it off every week. i got sick of doing that so i bought this mop hoping that it would work. well, to make a long story short, you fill it up with water, plug it in, wait like 30 seconds, and mop. there's no chemical cleaners or anything, it's just straight water that's heated up to make steam, and it's the steam that cleans. and it works great! gets all the gross gunk that accumulates in the grooves that i could only get by scrubbing before. i just thought that with all the cleaning products you can't use around birds this might be helpful since it's just water. hope this helps someone!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic