NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Marked for life, I am , are you (tat)too?

Yeah the flash kind of takes some away from the pic but you can tell it has a lot of color and I can see a little of the snake's head and tongue in the upper left portion, thanks for sharing it with us and I hope you find the others, I want to see them.:P

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR CLEANING THIS THREAD UP. I have been working the entire weekend, otherwise I would have done it myself.

This could have really gotten out of hand, since you treated each others with dignity and respect for the most part,;) I will give karma to everyone here.B)

• 6 months later...

Hey great thread, shame I cannot upload any darn pics but I have a few tats myself..

Most people would think that I would be the last person to have tattoos

I have a set of large tribal butterfly wings on my back, cherry blossom going all down my right shoulder and upper arm, an American Indian style Eagle, which could best be described as tribal on my upper left armB) , my kids initials on my wrist and a butterfly on my ankle

Sometimes in summer you find people have a good stare some turn up their noses but some actually come up and say they look great

There everybody bet you didnt expect all of those did you?

The best thing is I am still the same person underneath:)

Hayley