NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey love lasts forever

Graehstone

What a wonderful picture. It is a great thought, to think our loving companions will live as long, if not longer than we will. There are very few human kept critters that do and we suffer the heart break when our beloved pets die after 6 to 13 years of loyal companionship, such as our Dogs and Cats.

We are definitely blessed in having the joy and honor to have our Greys as loving companions.

siobha9 wrote:

I would love to be able to have something in my hands and have a grey sit nicely on my shoulder like that:laugh: . As soon as I pick anything up its a mad scramble down my arm to have a play with it. :P

Isn't that the truth Siobha!

I was dumb enough to actually think I could work on the couch yesterday with Bella hopping around on the table! She made off with every single document I had, jumped on my keyboard, got into my water, climbed the lamp to pull off more beads, chased Jiggy off the couch and on to my shoulder, and stole my bread! I finally gave up and did another video of her :S She really likes to get video taped, she hams it up something awful!

No I got it, the grey is glued to her shoulder, see how the feet are so flat to the surface, poor thing had to stand there like that for so long for the artist to paint that portrait:laugh: just kidding everyone, I would never advocate doing such a thing:whistle: :cheer:

That is a wonderful thought, Graehstone, and thanks for sharing that with us.:)

That is a beautiful painting. Any idea who the artist is?

I actually purchased an art book on American Impressionists just for the sole image of an african grey on a fruit bowl. For the life of me I can't remember who the artist is.. Now I'm going to have to find that book and post it...<br><br>Post edited by: Sevi, at: 2008/05/22 00:13