NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Splishin' and a splashin'

Graehstone

Here's Gracie taking a bath in her HUGE tub, lol

Graciebath.jpg

Graciebath2.jpg

Graciebath1.jpg

These were taken shortly after we got her and you can see the terrible wing trim that someone had given her. Needless to say, it's all fixed now. ;)

... and then, "You wanna get that camera out of my butt?"

Gracie2.jpg

Whatcha gunna do? Gotta love 'em like they are.

DSCN0011.jpgB)

ClaireBear wrote:

What are those sores around her neck? Are they just the skin coloration or is she a picker? Just wondering

Those are red feathers, she has a slight red factor in her that never molted entirely out.

That is one of three distinct identifying marks on her should she ever get arrested and I needed to pick her out in a line up, lol.

Those are wonderful shots of Gracie taking a bath or at least trying to and I love the 3rd pic and how you captured the droplets of water, I guess we can add photographer to your resume for you take very, very good ones. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

But you do need to size them down some to make them easier to view.;)<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2008/05/20 19:14

Wonderful pictures!!! She sure looks like she's having fun in that water! Isn't it funny how you can put a decent sized bowl in there with them, but the water bowl is the favorite?

Thanks for sharing! She is BEAUTIFUL!