NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Tutitah Dance

Nychsa

Hi there everyone!

Well I tried to get Bella to let me video tape her for those who wanted to see her on video - we've had marginal success. She kept wanting to play with the camera, but she did feel like doing her Tutitah dance (and now she's standing behind me going "peek-a-boo" :laugh: But, here's our first film.

Please do share your dancing videos! Cheers!

Terri

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=16312&CID=189147

:laugh: Judy, my pleasure! We'll get the video thing down - she's hard to video because she's always beebopping around somewhere and if you move the camera too fast the pictures gets all fuzzy. Then she kept wanting to lick the camera :S The house has huge windows so there are lighting issues - the light is usually too bright and this little video cam doesn't handle that too well. I do have a good sized digital Kodak camera, but it has a problem- I think it is with the card - I may need to get a new one, just found that one in the packing stuff too. We'll get some better videos soon.

Cheers!

Terri

Hi there Tracy! Yes, Bella is full of character to say the least :laugh: She is such a little freak with things like the camera - did you see how she constantly either wants to lick it or she puts her neck down so she can get a neck scratch from it :huh:

She has a thing going on with my feet I may try to video tape. She's constantly messing with my toes, either nibbling on them or trying to get a neck scratch adn lately she's taken to holding one of my toes with her foot :laugh: I have no idea what her deal is with feet, but she's fascinated by them!