NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

just wodering how much your Congo Grey weighs

Tycos_mom

I Was out shopping for bird stuff yesterday and I went to about 6 pet stores to see what each one had to offer. 4 of them had African Grey Congos for sale. all of these birds where small comared to my Tyco she weighs in at 580gr so I'm just curios about what yours weigh in at to see if she is normal or extra large Pat

You have a large framed grey unless she's overweight. Compared to the other greys, does your bird look a little bigger in general? Example, head size, length size?

The smallest CAG I have is 536 gms. The largest is 601 gms. None are overweight. All are large framed greys.

Tycos very big but definatly not over weight she has a very large frame I would say she is at least 14in long she about the same length as my Yellow crown hybrid which I had no Idea when I rescued her that she was a hybrid until this year when she started geting blue feathers on the front of her brow very strange after four years of thinling she was a yellow crowned I have no Idea what she is crossed with mabie a mealy or a blu front Pat