NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What do you do for fun?

Well seeing as how we don't get TV and neither my sweety nor I can sing worth a darn, we do lots of craftsy things.

Here's my darlin' trying to put together another toy for the monsters ... that will last all of three point six seconds. But what the heck ... you know what they say about idle hands, lmao. :blink:

DSCN0010-1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Graehstone, at: 2008/05/19 21:40

Yea, can we just send her around to make toys for us all? I promise to feed her well.....she likes McDonald's doesn't she?? {Feel-good-0002006E}

All kidding aside. I LOVE what she is doing instead of staring at a screen. Your a lucky man! :) :)

When we moved from our apartment of nine years into the house we are now in we decided to just get internet and forget TV altogether. We now spend much more quality time together and actually get other stuff done too.

We have our dvd box sets of shows that we like and every now and then we will make an evening of it. Neither of us are huge sports fans and I get better news (and more accurate) from the net than from the boobtube.

We really don't miss it at all.

I think that's very refreshing and a great thing to do. Sometimes I wish I could get my man out from in front of the tv. I spend lots of my time playing with the animals, birds and dogs. I make jewelry, read, like to go for walks in the park, sometimes I just sit and commune with the universe. I like to talk to friends and sometimes...watch tv. I hate to admit it but I love a few shows and will watch them every season- Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Lost... a few others. I try not to let it suck me in too much.