NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It has been quite sometime since I posted

Ladybug01976

It has been some time since I posted.Things are wonderful Julio my 21 year old grey that came to be my baby in Jan is doing wonderfully. He has always taken up real well with me talks up a storm and likes to ride around on my arm but I never have been able to get him to step up until just recently usually i leaned my shoulder to his cage and he would step ono it .. We have worked on the step up for quite sometime and he started steping up finally last week.He loves giving cuddles and kisses and he seems to really adore getting his pic taken. He is so funny he will step up and crawl on to my shoulder for a hug and usually when i give him a hig he knows he is gonna get a smooch so he makes the kiss sound he is too cute.

Cosmo is doing wonderful as well has seemed to really taken up with my 12 yr old over anyone else in the home.

New news is at the beginning of July we will be brining home our first B&G macaw he has been dna'd a boy and is 57 days old.. I get daily pics of his development.These guys bring such a joy to my life! You can see new pics of them on my blogspot

http://theholderfam.blogspot.com/<br><br>Post edited by: Ladybug01976, at: 2008/05/19 20:18

Welcome back Ladybug, it has been a while but glad to hear you are doing good and Julio is settling in nicely, but don't stay away so long.

Wow that is great that you are bringing home a B&G macaw in July, what a splendid addition to your flock that will be, be sure to keep us updated on it.:P