NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My turn to say "Hi there"

Hello everyone

My name is Graehstone on the net and I am the proud slave to two Grey's, a Senegal and a Cockatiel not to mention many orchids and other houseplants.

Ruby is a 13 year old Congo Grey girl (who has “issues,” but don’t we all) and Gracie a 14 year old Timneh girl who thinks I’m … I’m … well let’s just say she has taken a great big shine to me.

And the glue that keeps all this together is my most wonderful wife Katrin, without whom my world would stop revolving and my sun go out.

Thanks for having me and hope to make new friends and most of all, learn new stuff.

;)

Hello Graehstone and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join and we look forward to hearing more about you, Ruby and Gracie and your other fids.

A man after my own heart that recognizes the sun rises and sets because of his wife, Katrin is a very lucky woman.

Have you had both greys since they were babies? They must be a delight to have along with the senegal and a cockatiel that share your home and are part of your flock.

You and I share another passion and that is your orchids, I have 4 plants right now and 3 are in bloom. I just love the exotic look of them and the fact that blooms last a long time, several months in fact.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to find some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Ruby and Gracie you would like to share with us we would love to see them. We also have an other birds room where you can share some pics of the other two birds if you like.

Welcome Graehstone!!!

That is a great avatar you have and a nice introduction regarding you and your flock.

Where did you get the avatar and other photos/pictures you have posted elsewhere on this forum? They are truly one of a kind.

GreYt having you here and looking forward to hearing more. :-)