NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello

my name is sabrina.i dont own a bird of any type, but i love them all the same.my kids and i were looking at birds that we feed in our front yard trying to find out what they were,and as we looked around we ran across tui and fell in love.checked out others and enjoyed them with my kids.i joined for just knowledge sake for i know i would not be good with an african gray.i see they take alot of time and well my kids get that right now.i would like to thank all of you who do have the time and share those moments with others and your info because my kids and i enjoy it . so , thanx a bunch from my family to yours.

Hi Sabrina & Welcome to the forum.It's nice to hear you & your family enjoy the site.Yes greys are time consuming & need pretty much the same attention as a young child, but the joy & love in return is priceless. I waited until my kids were older to get a grey & ended up with four ;) We look forward to hearing more from you :)

Hello Sabrina and welcome to the family, so glad you joined us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your love for birds.

Like Tracy, aka LovemyGreys, I waited until after my kids were older, in fact they are married and have children of their own, to own parrots so there is still plenty of time to add them to your life.

Like you I love to watch the wild birds come to the feeder and then my son gave me a pair of finches one year for Christmas, then I finally got a sun conure and then my grey.

You and your kids browse all around the site and enjoy the stories and information we have here and if you want to share some stories of the birds that come to your feeder you are welcome to do so.

If you have any pictures of any of the birds that come to your yard to feed you would like to share with us we would love to see them.:)

Welcome Sabrina and Kids!!!

It's good to hear you and your children enjoy the fun and wonders of owning and interacting with Parrots. :-)

Ask all the questions you wish and browse through all the photos, nursery etc. for a good and informative background on Greys and don't forget to check out the Other parrots room also, it has wonderful photos and post of many different species of Parrots that are also wonderful and a joy to have in ones family.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome from Alaska Sabrina:

It's all over,,,, you're hooked,,,,,, it's only a matter of time,,,,,,keep asking questions and reading the threads and you'll be a bird or grey owner before you know it.

Good luck

Bruce & Mazy

Hello Sabrina and family :) I am happy you joined and I am also happy you enjoy this site -

Very wise decision not to take on a Grey when you know you don't have the time for it. ;)