NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

cage question

AshleyKay

So, I was going to buy a new cage for my TAG. THe one I was wanting is about 300 dollars on ebay. I found this one on craigslist though for 100.00 Money is a little tighter than I expected this month but I found this one for 100, that I could definately get. Thing is, it's not a playtop and its a bit smaller than I wanted. I planned on buying another cage for the upstairs living room though anyway, as well for one on our back covered deck. Could this cage be okay for a few months until I buy a bigger one?

http://austin.craigslist.org/pet/681889113.html

I emailed and asked for the measurements, and they are "approximately 60" (H) x 30" (W) x 24" (D)"

I am thinking this is bare minimal for a cage for a tag, so it should be fine. I really want a playtop tho, but as I said, I do plan on purchasing another cage eventually anyway. Any thoughts? And anything I should ask/watch out for with buying a used cage? Thanks guys...

Yeah that would be the bare minimum size, I wouldn't go any smaller but if you really want a playtop one why not just wait a little longer and get the one you want. What kind of cage does your Tag stay in right now? If you can hold out a little longer its no sense in spending the money for a cage now and then another one later. Thats my opinion Ashley.:lol: :cheer: :P

I dont have him yet. He should be weaned in late July, possibly early August. I definately will be buying more than one cage. I think this one would be perfect for out on the back deck, but I would use it for his "main" cage in the living room until I got a larger playtop. If hubby and I do decide to get this one, weather it be the one we put Ace in until we get the playtop, or weather its to put out on the back deck, is there anything I should ask about it? I asked if there was any rust or coating coming off..i wasnt sure what else I should ask tho.