NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Feeling Anxious

Nychsa

lovemyGreys wrote:

Yes Terri it will ease up ;) Be sure to give Bella plenty of baths or spraying to help relieve the irration she may have while all these new feathers are coming through.

Hi there Tracy! She was in the shower again with me this morning :) She seems to be doing ok with it - if anything, she's really onery (as usual :blink: ) She's really into play wrestling and dangling from my fingers and swinging around.

Lately I've had to pay close attention to what she's doing when she's on the couch behind me because she'll just grab on to my hand, regardless of where I put it and drop herself, assuming everything is going to be just fine ! Today I moved my hand right as she was reaching for my fingers and she tumbled into my lap :laugh: So, now I understand when she lifts her little foot and bobs her head up and down she wants me to swing her upside down :laugh:

But when we play wrestle like that I also hold her upside down holding her both my hands and massage her body under her wings and she really seems to appreciate that right now. I think maybe all those areas are a little itchy and a good rub feels good.

Cheers!

Terri