NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timnehs and Congos

Matt

Ok, My dads friend and I are buying our parrots around the same time hopefully. He kinda wants a Timneh, and I for sure want a Congo. When I go on Vacation over there to his house, would I be able to let my Congo play with his Timneh? Could they like share the perch and such?

I doubt it Matt for greys do not get along with each other except for maybe clutch mates and if they are raised together. If you do take your grey to your friend's house you need to keep them apart for it could get nasty and you don't want them to hurt each other.

Its very unlikely. Also your CAG would be much bigger than your dads friends TAG, so he could actually harm the timneh. The only thing you could probably share is stories about them :)

It would be interesting to see which bird does what first, and what sort of personalities they have though. Especially if you get them at the same time and roughly the same age.

siobha9 wrote:

It would be interesting to see which bird does what first, and what sort of personalities they have though. Especially if you get them at the same time and roughly the same age.

Very interesting propostition Siobhan, maybe Matt will take you up on it as I would like to see that myself and others would too.:cheer: :P