NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone

I'm a new grey owner, but I grew up with a Double Yellow Headed Macaw called "Locutor" stands for Disk Jockey in portuguese.

Well one of my closest friend was going to divorce and left behind with the male bird and 2, at the time 2 weeks old babies, he asked me to keep one, that now is 6 weeks old named Nike by my kids and I'm loving he/she's company, very active, nouse as heck!Greedy and completely different from my dad's Locutor.

I joined here to gain more confidence in dealing with Nike on a everyday bases!

Thank you all.

Hopefully all put some pics of Nike swooshing around the house!

Hello DigitalFeather and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Nike.

You came to the right place for advice in dealing with Nike, your 6 week old grey, we have lots of knowledgeable members who will be more than willing to share what they know and you will be so confident to be able to deal with Nike as he/she grows and matures.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of Nike if you would be so kind to share some with us.:)