NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A nice challenge

DigitalFeather

Hi guys, I have a little issue one of my friend got divorced and he had a 2 baby grey that he's wife took the mother... now he gave me one and keept the other one.

Baby NIKE is 6 weeks old, and he/she's very greedy eat about 30-40cc a day and wants a lot more, is that enouth?

it's so greedy that I make the baby food and somethimes Nike sticks the beack inside the bowl to eat, How old they'll be eating 3 times a day? and when can I introduce new stuff to Nike?

Thank you, I'll put some pics later.

Give your baby bird as much as he wants at each feeding. All you have to do is remember how much it was that you're feeding.

The bird is 6 weeks old?---Put the bird on 4 feedings a day. A baby bird will eventually let you know when a feeding or amount of each feeding should be decreased by simply not accepting a full amount of formula or simply not accepting one whole feeding in a day. That's the time to decrease a feeding. Don't make up any time limits or predetermined schedules for when this should happen as all birds consume formula for different anmounts of time. When your bird is showing you that it's hungry, just believe that it really is hungry and enough food will lessen that desire to be hungry in between feedings.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/05/13 18:42