NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Guy on the Block

Hello everyone. My name is Joel, I am owned by Gizmo a Timneh AG. I've had her for 3 years now and she is the light of my life. I hope to meet other people that like to discuss their bird(s), after all, the best way to learn is through experience. Hope to hear from others soon.

Thanks,

Joel

Hello Joel and welcome to the family so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Gizmo.

I fully understand your relationship with Gizmo, we all feel the same way about our greys, such amazing creatures, they have brought so much joy into our lives.

You have certainly came to the right place to meet other grey owners and we love to discuss our babies and share pictures of them also.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Gizmo you would like to share with us we would love to see her.:)

Hello and welcome to the forum Joel, I am sure you will enjoy it here and will have lots of grey owners to talk to about Gizmo. Great name, my 2 year old chinchilla shares the same name. Look forward to hearing more from you. Caroline :)