NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Red Factor Greys

Guest smokey

Guest smokey

Whats up everyone, my grey would be condisdered what some call a red factor with more red feathers then normal. When i go out to the bird store with smokey they always say WOW! like you don't see them very often, aren't there alot of them now ah days? Smokey had a whole lot more red evenly distubuted circling his face and his chest area, he's losing some of the red coloring but not all, he's still has enough to be considered a red factor because anyone who sees him says oh you have a red factor, it's nice to have a good looking bird, but as he gets older will all of the red go away? he's only one now...

Yes a lot of people gush over a red factor grey because you don't see a lot of them but what they do have may molt out at any time, so they may or may not keep that red. Just consider Smokey one of the lucky ones as he has some red on him besides his tail, hey it could be a girl magnet too.:P

Yeah we must have pictures and sure greys can be girl magnets, we all know that a man with a dog is a girl magnet, I don't see why it won't work with a grey also, try it sometime and see what happens, that is if you aren't married, if you are forget everything I said:blush: :P B)

Guest smokey

haha o will difinitly be trying it, an di;m not married i'm only 17 haha, but pictures i have hard copys, and some on my phone but none on my computer i've tried sending them from my phone bbut that doesn't work, i don't have a scanner. I want to put pictures up more then any thing when i first became part of this forum but i just can't. When i get a camera i most definitly will, when ever that might be.

Whoah there Judy... calm down :lol: :lol: leave the poor guy alone!

Smokey do you have any camera shops near you? Over here they offer the facilities to take photos from your phone to a disc using bluetooth for a fee of course:P :P