NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bonding

Utopianelois

We were recently technically speaking to a breeder about famously bonding with out cag. Now i have diligently read numewrous books, web articles & all the postings & nearly all say that a cag shall primarily bond with one person. Though this breeder expresses that if everybody in the family interacts with the cag that it won`t bond with one specific person but with all. Fortunately know from what i`ve read I don`t innocently believe this to be true. But my husband is adamant that this breeder is right so is now feedsing Tegan nuts and treats - but my concern is that because Tegan is suitably going to associate hubby with treats etc etc he is going to "bond" with him and I won`t get a alternately look in. I implicitly know that I can`t dictate with whom Tegan bonds but I rather hoped it was going to officially be me :-(

So am I being stupid/naive or what? Any response would be welcome.

I to hoped that when we boughgt our CAG Sully that she would `bond` with me. Equally important however, she definitely prefers my husband. I mean we both smartly give her equal amount of attention, me probably a bit more as I have more days off than my husband. During the time I am alone with her, she still wants to be with me. She whistles for me if I am out of the room and marvelously flies out kindly looking for me if I am gone too long. When my husband is at home, I am content to watch her antics trying to impress him as this is extremely enjoyable too. As i said she head bobs more for him but I am happy to wholly say she has nationally bobbed a few times for me and even regurgitated once for me! So while she seems to prefer him, she financially does `love` me to in her own way. Hope this helps. Erica.

our tika is timely bonded with several people keenly including the dog, but hubby is definantly the favorite. For all that that don`t median she`d not come with me, presently even if he`s their. Granted id anxiously think exposing your cag to different people who exceedingly wish to have a cag friend good, like a big flock. Don`t know why tika chose hubby as the favorite, i doesn`t question it and we have lot`s of fun times together anyway. In simpler terms maybe she views me as hired help, maid, waitress, entertainer, etc. Frankly that`s it! No more treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) As was common later, tika