NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tyco's bath time

Tycos_mom

I so wished I had a vidio camera tonight when Tyco was taking a bath in her water bowl she made me LMBO and I have no Idea where she learned this from but right in the middle of her bath she said Rub a dub dub dub dub I laughed she must have got it from the TV I guess I just had to share because it was so cute Pat

"but right in the middle of her bath she said Rub a dub dub dub dub"

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that is too cool. :-)

Thanks for sharing that, a video would have been great to watch!! Maybe next time.

Yes I guess she learned it from watching childrens programing when I go to work I leave the tv on tree house childrens programming or family channel to keep the birds company. Its amazing what they learn when your not around. She is a very smart girl and knows allot of what different things are and asks for them by name. Like Fresh water.chicken,eggs,and when she asks she always says there ya go Tyco love chicken,yum yum or the same with egg only she calls egg eggy breakfast with water she just says fresh water over and over until I get her fresh water about three times a day. she also knows 3 differnt colors and how to count to up to 4.