NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Greys Feet

Bronxboomer

Hey gang hows it going its been a while since ive been on. I have a quick question i notice today while playing with my grey that his one foot is peeling like the skin coming off and new skin underneath kinda like a snake the way there skin grews. Is there normal or do i need to take him to a vet to get some kind of cream or something. B)

you just need some soothing ointment that will immediately sink into the skin.. Get some 100% aloe vera gel in a pharmacy--cost--$5

color is clear

Non toxic if swallowed

can be used on any area of body that has irritation or rawness on it.

will disappear into the skin within 5 minutes

only a small light coating is necessary

Many times, feet/legs/toes get raw when new scales are coming in.

Glad to hear it. Use that stuff on other parts of body when you see raw, irritated skin. It'll work the same way..sink right in and be absorbed. Tonight, if you have a date and wish to show the soft side of your personality just put some on your hands and the other person will think you care about caressing very softly.

My pleasure. Women are always looking for that perfect man who will do the perfect thing at the perfect time in the perfect place on the perfect day but never the same perfect way. They enjoy a variety of perfection.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/05/08 02:27

Well, there's actually no perfect woman that exists but who knows, checking out all the used material will help the inexperienced man realize that there aren't any perfect specimins available. It shows a man's good characteristic--he's not lazy and will try to accomplish the impossible.

Copyof1-womenwaitingforperfectman.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/05/08 05:32