NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello hello

I have spent a bit of time reading here and thought I would register. I got my grey back in January and love him to death. I spend all the free time I can with him. His name is Gizmo he is very talkative (ok he doesn't actually talk yet but he whistles and makes all kinds of great sounds) he has just recently started giving kisses which he seems to really enjoy. He steps up very well, he has never refused to step up just growls once in a while but he still steps up. He is a lot of fun!!!

Here he is hangin out

gizmowx9.th.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Maxxheadroom, at: 2008/05/05 20:04

Hello Maxxheadroom and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Gizmo.

Now that name is familiar to me, seems like it was a show that used to be on TV named that but that was a long time ago so you must not be very young, am I right?

Gizmo sounds like he will be talking very soon, those mumbles and whistles usually come first then the words, pretty soon you will hear whole sentences and not just words.

You have probably already read thru the threads here then but if not do read as many as you can for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get some answers and help you in any way we can.

I see you have read our minds and included a pic of Gizmo, he is a good looking grey and thanks for sharing him with us.:)

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I am sure I will really enjoy my stay here. Gizmo got his name because when I got him he would walk around the floor and make sounds just like Gizmo from the movie. I thought it was a cute name so thats what he got.