NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Perch for sale

Knight05

I couldn't find an "appropriate" thread for selling things and I'm not even entirely sure it's allowed on these forums. If it is but this is the wrong thread I'm hoping a mod will move it to the appropriate thread for me if it isn't then feel free to delete it entirely.

I built a new perch for chloe last night since I had free time/money on my hands and I'm selling my old one.

These same type of perches usually retail for around 250-300 bucks at pet stores. I'm selling mine for 200 on craigslist but am willing to give an even better deal to a greyforum member. The only requirements I have are I would strongly prefer NOT to ship since it's a pain and a half so being local is a +++ for me. I can't bring it to you since I only have a motorcycle and not a car/truck. Price for members of this forum is more flexible than 200. I can probably do 150 or maybe even 100 depending. I realize the economy sucks right now and everyone is poor so I will work with you and even do a payment plan if you so desire. We can discuss it over the phone if you are interested. I also have some old toys of chloe's "like new" I will throw in for free so they do not go to waste.

From the pictures you can see that the perch itself is basically brand new still. It's dirty from poop/bedding and obvious bird reasons but I will scrub/clean it spotless prior to pickup. If interested PM me directly on this site or email me at spencer.yeagley@yahoo.com and I'll give you my number to discuss it further. Thanks :)

*Note* The dimensions from the base board (where you put the bedding) are 52 inches high and 27 inches wide

It also has 2 rings screwed into the wood at the ends for toy attachment.

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

I probably should of mentioned since I'm local I'm based out of Oceanside, California on El camino real street. You can google map it for a better idea but I'm roughly 30 min north of san diego and an hour or so south of LA.

United Arab Emirates?? UPS overnight uhhgg , considering the size and stuff I wouldn't know for sure but I would estimate off general costs like 120-150 bucks. Because UPS goes off weight and size. The weight isn't really an issue but the size is. And there is no way for me to break the whole thing down and compress it really. So ya usually something like this I would guess 30 bucks via the postal service. But if you went the ups route like 50-60 and to overnight tack on like 80-100 bucks. Basically almost the cost of the perch itself.

Yeah, that looks really nice- I've been wanting one for Lyric but they really are expensive. I live too far away to pick it up though- Missouri! What kind of wood did you make your new one out of? There are no sources for natural manzanita close by to me either- have to order something from the internet and pay for shipping. Thanks for making this available to the forum members- maybe someone closer to you can make use of it.