NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey in the garden

Guest Skuffy

Ok,,I couldn't leave Max inside today,,Every-1 was out sorting my Yard out,,So Max came out too..

PICT_2.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: Skuffy, at: 2008/05/05 23:05

Guest Skuffy

YES!!!! They worked...Max with my Grandaughter Demi-Leigh...Max walking about..Max on the swing..:woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: Skuffy, at: 2008/05/05 23:06

Sorry:whistle: But THIS year I am determined to enjoy every hour of sunshine. Last year was totally miserable... Imagine having floods in the Summer. I flew into Doncaster last August and most of the fields were lakes! So all you UK and Irish members... get out and enjoy the weather.

And Mark please try a harness! Liath loves hers! Just the sight of it gets her excited now. It is defintitely worth the hassle of getting them used to it :)

Guest Skuffy

:blush: I No,,,there wasn't one 0z of wind yesterday...I do understand about the draft-uplift..when Max was clipped they Butcherd him..Still falls like a stone,,,he can't even glide yet...I take Max out alot with out telling you guys,,The bond Me and Max have is just out of this world,,he hates to leave me,,as for the Harness..I haven't got it on him yet,but am trying..xxx

{Nature-00020095}

I DON'T LIKE THE HARNESS...

Guest Skuffy

:laugh: LOVE IT!!!...Its such a Niice day here..But very windy,,Or you no me Max would be out ;)