NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone!

Hi, My name is Yogi (Berra not bear!) and I will be coming home on Monday May 4th. I'm almost 5 months old and I'll be the first Grey in the family. I'll be going home to Rocky the Jenday, Rascal the cat and Venus the goldfish. (Rascal is really good with birds!) Mom also had a DYH Amazon for a year named Mickey who stayed with her while his mom and dad were overseas. He's gone home now and she's waiting for me!

So, that's Yogi, I'm Leah, and Yogi is a dream come true for me. Now that both of my girls are out of the house (and out of college!) I'm going after the cure for "empty nest syndrome" in a big way. Yogi will be home on Monday, all is ready.

A friend recommended this site to me and after looking around, I have to say that this looks like the place.

I think I'll be a pretty good mom to this little guy, but it's nice to know there's a place to run to for help!

Thanks in advance for all your advice, I'm sure I'm going to need some!!!

Leah

Welcome Leah and Yogi!!!

Your right, Yogi will be your new child and believe, you will Love him as if you birthed him. :-)

Monday is not far off and I am excited and happy for you. We'll look forward to hearing more and seeing photos!!

Hello Leah and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Yogi.

I know the feeling of empty nest syndrome but I just love my birds, I have a Cag named Josey and a sun conure named Sunny. I may get me another bird eventually but that is another subject.

Your friend that recommended us is right, we are the best source for information about greys on the internet and you won't find a more helpful bunch of members than right here.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Yogi you would like to share with us we would love to see him.:)

Hi Leah! Glad you are here with us. I know you must be so excited to have your little one coming home soon! The time will go by fast and soon he will be with you and making you smile. Post some pictures once you have him home!

Welcome Yogi & Leah: Well today is the big day. We are excited to hear from you after the big arrival. Let us know how the homecoming is going when you can tear yourself away and put him down.

Bruce & Mazy