NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

While Mom's Not Paying Attention.......

Talon

Well, this weekend, I spent 2 full days staining my front porch and decks. So, I wasn't in the house for most of that time. The week prior to this, Talon has taken to flying onto the window sill, and chewing the wood that snaps onto the frame to make the windows look like panes. She's destroying them! :( All the kids were doing was picking her up and moving her when she would do this, and say nothing to her. I would at least tell her NO! So, I explained to them that they had to at least let her know, that it was not okay to do, and when they moved her they should tell her NO!

Well......while I was out for those 2 days, they did one better, they would pick her up when she flew there and started chewing, and say, "Bad Bird, Bad!" (I didn't know this was going on) So come Monday morning, the kids were off to school, and as Talon and I ate breakfast, all she could say was "BAD BAD BAD BAD, BAD BIRD!" She did this for 3 days!!! :pinch: I felt so sorry for her, I kept telling her she was a good bird, not a bad bird. It didn't seem to matter to her though.:S

Oh Talon, I'll bet you wince everytime you look at your windows now. :pinch:

But, it's good to see the humor that resulted from it. Does Talon now wear a Black Leather jacket with the collar turned up and walk slouched over? B) ;)

Josey says shutup but usually only to tell Sunny to quit screaming, I don't mind that and she has also said bad bird but not too much, of course hubby taught her to say those things:angry: so I guess I am going to have to slap him around some, heh heh heh:whistle: :woohoo: