NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Teens and Greys

siobha9

I am soooo embarrassed. Yesterday my two kids had a huge screaming row, which Liath enthusiastically joined in. My son got really mad at Liath as well and kept telling her to Shut up. I sent them to their rooms and thought that was the end of the story.

Until today....

I had 10 members of an under 15's Traditional Music group over to practice this afternoon. And after about an hour Liath got used to them and started shouting Shut Up Shut Up. Of course the kids were laughing at her and Liath got louder and louder.

I just know these kids are going to go home and tell their parents that I taught my parrot to say Shut Up!:blush:

So what if they do, that is so funny but I can see how it may be embarrassing but don't worry about it, they will think the kids did it and they did, don't you just want to put a muzzle on them sometimes LOL:laugh: :woohoo: :whistle:

You two are so mean! You laugh at me, and I won't be able to put my head outside my front door in future.

I have lived here for 4 years and have managed to fool all my neighbours into thinking I am NICE with lovely well mannered children.......

Well that little charade just got blown out of the water ;)

I think it's time to get rid of the kids. You've done your part. Send them out into the streets and let them see what the real world is like. You gave birth to them and fed and clothed them and raised them. You put them in school and the only thing they're doing is yelling around the house. Is it really worth having such irritable, annoying kids around the house? It's time that you live your own life before that goes away too. Pretty soon, it'll be physical fights and more yelling and screaming and maybe some hair pulling. Kids need to be seen and not heard. You should give them a good beating with a stick or paddle. Put them in their place. Teach them that no one yells around your house. Think about putting them up for adoption or put them in a home for unwanted kids. Let other people take on the headaches of having them around.

Well I did try dressing them up as garden gnomes and putting for sale signs around their necks... but that didnt work. And the problem is they are so big now they know their way around public transport so they would be able to find their way home if I just dumped them somewhere.

My daughter learned the Childline number when she was 6 :( Any time I got mad at her she'd say Remember Mam, 1800 666 666!!!!

Hahahahahahaah this is a hilarious thread!! :laugh:

Sorry to laugh at your dilemma Siobha, but you half to admit, it has turned into a zoo call here with Zebras, Hyenas, lions, Tigers and Bears all screaming and laughing at the same time.

Welcome to the Jungle .... hmmmmmmm, sounds like a song ;-) B)

Ok I must confess the jungle metaphor has been used to describe my house more than once!

If anyone is interested, here a few members of the Trad group practising.... my daughter on flute and my son is on guitar...

Note the dog fight at the end :)

th_TradGroup1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: siobha9, at: 2008/05/02 15:23

Dave007 wrote:

""""""One of these days those kids will be bringing home the grandkids, oh what good times those will be,"""

Not if you change the locks on the doors

Now Dave is that what you do, you have grandkids don't ya!!!!:laugh: :woohoo: :huh:

Reminds me of a sign I saw in a pet store "we got rid of the kids, the bird was allergic"

Siobhan, the music is wonderful. I love to see kids taking part in music, although the boy playing fiddle against the wall looks like he's about to cry in his close-up. Hope that's a reaction to the camera, not the practise!!!