NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello slaves of greys.

Hello Steve and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Misty.

Misty sounds lovely and we all believe our greys are very smart indeed and they certainly keep us entertained with their talking and mimicing of daily sounds from the household.

You must either work from home or are able to leave her out with someone during the day if he only uses his cage for sleeping. Some of us don't have this luxury but I do occasionally take my Josey to work with me but otherwise she spends her day in her cage as I work away from home. But the minute I get home she is out for the evening.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have, we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Misty you would like to share with us we would love to see him, if you hadn't noticed before we love pics here.:)

• 4 weeks later...

I give up !! I have been trying to attach a graphic to my message

First it demands the pic be less than 500 pix across then it says it wont accept JPGs

only PDF or GZ !! I tried a PDF and that won't work either I am

going to lose all my feathers doing this !

Any way. I was going to say I have just uploaded some pics to the Photo Album.