NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi all!! Need a name for my new grey!

Hi all!!

Im new to this website and im so happy ive found it, already had a reply to one of my questions so its so nice to know help is out there.

Well i now have 2 greys, One i picked up this morning!

I have one called Navi, he is a year old and is a right little character! he loves everyone and will go to anyone so its nice to know that anyone can handle him, even strangers! He even answers 'whats your name' with 'navi navi'! Clever little thing.

My new grey come home today and is currently settling in! Havent yet got a name for him/her....think its a he and looking for names begining with an N so if you have any ideas let me know!

We simply couldnt resist him, he was so so tame, wanted a cuddle from everyone in the pet shop and is even already imitating people already! He also hasnt even tried to bite and steped up onto my hand without any fuss!

Really looking forward to seeing what comes of him!

Looking forward to hearing about all your greys too!

Hello Ria and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you, Navi and your as yet unnamed baby grey.

Wow most of us only have the pleasure of one grey but you have two and from the gist of your post you have two very socialized greys. You are very lucky to have both of these birds as a lot of us have greys that are not so friendly to strangers. My Josey will not go to anyone, she is leery of anyone but me, she tolerates my hubby but she won't step up for him.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions, you already have by the way. We will do our best to get you some anwers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Navi and this new baby you would like to share with us we would love to see them, we love looking at other's greys and especially the babies, they are so adorable.:)

Hi Ria, welcome here. I am happy you joined us :) Giving a name by someone else without seeing the bird is very difficult. I agree with Dan that it is best to look at his character :)