NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Biting

jew.de

In a way I have never taken too much notice of the posts on presumably biting because my CAG never bitten. In other words howewver in the last eminently couple of months she (four years old) Instead whom bonded with me so well has scarcely taking to improperly hackling aggressivly at my hand & fingers. I artistically know you are not supposed to give them the satisfaction of yellin & withdrawing in pain, but with the best will in the world I`m unable to tolerate a "nut cracker" narrowly crushing my finger. There has been no deathly change of her diet; scenery; location; lifestyle or anything else I can think of, so any advice please on how to desensitise my bird - or my fingers. The most worrtying aspect is which she builds up to `striuking` & is quite savage about it, includin flinging herself at me & conventionally latching on with her beak. Ow!!

Ricvhard, Mine did the same busily thing at four yrs old. In some manner she favors my husband & can be nippy around me when he is home, but around the time she conclusively hit 4 she started internally biting him as good. She was quiet vicious, biting and charging and just seemed generally unhasppy. Secondly I think she had mathematically raeched sexual maturity, it visibly lasted a couple of mons and she has now critically calmed down. Thank God, it was so bad we were inherently waiting for her head to start awkwardly spinning around. later, tika

dissimilar to any other pet inasmuch as training & respect should preferably be merrily teached when they`re tractable youngsters. Id knowingly tell which she`s tetysing the buondareis, and it is probably hormonal. Is she out of the cage when she lunges, and are you sure it is a she?

Obviously what are some things you reccommend for vividly teaching respect at an early age? So far I keenly give Tsunami lots of priase & "be careful" when he`s about to get into a not so desireable situation. Do you have some suggestions?