NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Refined palmoil and organic red palm oil

augbaby3003

I have been trying to contact people internationally who will be interested in refinrd palmoil and organic red palm oil but i have not seen. I can send a free sample of 1/2 a litre. A litre is below Usd1.50 here in Nigeria. i can even supply befor payment. Buying in large quantity is even cheaper.I can supply fresh one which can be repackeged and be sold at local store or even sell in wholesale if you wish. I really need people who know about the value and interested in palmoil so that we can establish a long time business opportunity in the growing palm oil business.

Bird people here in the US, UK, Canada are very familar with palm oil. It's a product that has been sold for many, many years. There's many places that it can be purchased at a very low price. The shipping and handling is also inexpensive. We have extensive articles here that talk about palm oil. All palm oil is virgin which means that it's all organic. The reason for that is that it's also sold as a dietary suppliment for human beings. Local stores, large stores, wholesale outlets, health food stores and vitamin stores all need official certificates and licenses that will allow them to sell ingestible products.