NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

my baby

john

hi all im new here just thought id tell you all im picking my baby grey up in 6 weeks just been to see them for the first time and to give them a feed im going every week to feed them so they will be used with me,dont know if male/female as yet but im looking for names so please help as i cant really think of many good ones:blink: :)

Hi John

Welcome to the forum. How exciting a new baby in our midst!! Please send us some photos when you get some :)

We have some really cool grey names here on the forum. Some of my favourites (apart from my own of course) are Dusty, Biggles and Monster!

Welcome John!!

Perhaps over the coming weeks during your visits, a fitting name will come up based on his/her personality.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos of your baby Grey when you get a chance. :-)

Hello John- congratulations on getting a new baby grey! I like the name Smoky for a grey, it would really work for a male or female. Maybe something interesting will come to you after you get to know it's personality too...

Welcom John! If you are planning to get the baby sexed (recommended) I would wait for that to help narrow down the name choices...but I am sure you want to have some possibilities in your pocket! If you have a female, I have always liked the name "Ruby", fits with the red tail and all... :) I agree that actaully having the little one can make choosing the name easier as you see their personality. B) Keep us posted!