NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello im New

Hello Javier and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey to be.

You came to the right place if you need answers to questions about the grey and general information as we have many, many threads for you to read thru for lots of useful and helpful information. Post a question and we will do our best to get you an answer as quickly as possible and we will help you in any way we can.

Do you have any other birds at the moment? Have you ever had parrots before? Do you own any other pets? I know I am full of questions but it helps to get to know you better to have a little info about you.:)

Javier welcome here, I hope you will like the forum :) I don't own a Grey myself yet either, but this is a GREAT forum getting prepared to having one ;)

I have 2 lovebirds who have totally bonded to each other. They are about 2yrs old. I have one male and one female. They dont enjoy my presence at all. I give them time outside of their cage lots. They just live their lives with eachother and look for me for food, water , etc. I dont mind though. lol I also have a year old cocker spaniel who often tries to chase them. Im always watching them. She often looks like she is trying to hunt them. She gets into a stance and watches them and slightly sneaks. One good yell freezes her though.lol If i get a grey could i get the dog to be nicer or just not attack? would my lovebirds behavior towards me influence my new grey?