NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone

Hi, my name is Lesley and I'm from Hampshire in the UK. I know there is at least one person on here who knows me:whistle: and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I share my life with ten pet African Grey's

TJ

Ray

Kito

Rocky

Charlie

Dill

George

Kia

Joey

Marti

I also have 5 pair of breeding Grey's

Bonnie & Clyde

Itsey & Bitsey

Hansel & Gretel

Fred & Wilma

Lilo & Stitch

We also have a Blue & Gold Macaw called Harley and five Black Headed Caiques called Tio Pepe, Lulu, Nelson, Leo and Coco. My brother is currently taking care of Leo and Coco for me as they kept fighting with the others.

My other pets are a German Shepherd dog Called Shadow, a pair of Chameleons called sugar and spice, a pyranha called Jaws and a tank full of tropical fish.

As you can probably tell I love animals of all kinds and run a small parrot rescue service in the South of England.

Hello Lesley and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about these ten pet greys.

WOW, you have a lot of greys and especially as pets and that doesn't even include your five pair of breeder greys, I must say you love your greys.

All these birds and the other animals must keep you very busy but I bet you love every minute of it, I can imagine the mess that 10 greys would make as I only have one and a sun conure.

If you think you don't already know everything there is to know about the grey you can read thru the many threads here for lots of useful information. Please feel free to ask any questions if you should have any and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of all these greys you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

BTW, I wonder who the member is that you already know, it wouldn't be Tracy would it:whistle:

:laugh: How did you know that Judy ? :P

Hi Lesley, Welcome to the site, Im so pleased you joined us. Your vast knowledge & experience of Greys would be a huge asset to our forum, we hope you can find some spare time in that busy life of yours, with your own flock & the countless hours you spend dedicated to your rescue work to participate here with us :)

PS see you in the morning ;)

I think you could be right there :)

A couple of photo's

fruitmachine021.jpg

Greys006.jpg

food004.jpg

mixed022.jpg

Kito.jpg

marfajoey005.jpg

mixed160707002.jpg

I believe we are always learning and I would never claim to know everything. Always happy to learn new ways to enrich the lives of my babies.<br><br>Post edited by: FairY, at: 2008/04/20 15:21

Welcome to the forum Lesley. I have a caique as well, but I havent been brave enough to let him meet the greys... I figured they would eat him for dinner! Seeing your pictures of them together maybe I will very carefully introduce them and see what happens :blink:

Lesley!!!!!!!! 10 (!) African Greys?? Wow.... It doesn't happen often, but right now: I am impressed B)

welcome here, I hope you will enjoy the forum ;)

Welcome Lesley!!

All I can say is WOW!!!

Those are wonderful photos. Know we all know where Tracy picked up on the idea of an entire house dedicated to our Avian friends. ;-)

It appears to be a birdy heaven. Looking forward to seeing your comments and advice hear on the forum with the vast experience you have to share with us all. :-)

Hi Lesley, welcome to the forum. WOW! I can't believe you have 10 Greys plus all the other animals you have. What a special person to house all of these pets. Do all of the Greys live together? Again, all I can say is WOW! LOL I have two cockatiels, a keeshound, and just got my first Grey (three weeks ago). I'm sure you have a ton of knowledge to share. Again, welcome to the forum.

Leslie that is simply amazing that they all do live together peacefully, you and Tracy must be cut from the same cloth. How do you handle the one on one time with them, I can just all ten of them climbing all over you at the same time, what a picture!!!:P:)