NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

finally

arrior

arrior how old is your baby now ? is she fully feathered ? if so give her a gentle mist with a spray bottle,feel with a little tepid water,freezing cold may give her a shock,gently spray above her so the mist falls down over her like rain drops ;)

yup.i think she liked it.shes on her perch then i mist it on way above her head.then she spread her wings and kinda asking for more.so i did it again and she flapped her wings.is this right that she likes it?im just thinking she wants it but im not really sure.

If she spread and flapped her wings then it sounds like she liked it otherwise she would have growled or tried to get away when you misted her. Maybe try taking her into the shower with you if she likes it, maybe she would get under the spray and really get wet.;):P

thanks love and judy.actually when my daughter mists her ,she fluffs her feathers and run towards my daughter and trys to get the bottle.and then my daughter mists her again and she would do it again and again.when im watching them its really funny and we cant believe that she already grew like that right now.thanks to you guys too...