NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Poop.

Falconeer

Hi. Most of you might be wondering why Falconeer is always so interested in Poop. But I guess what comes out tells us a lot about what's happennin inside. :P

So, what is baby poop (say 6 weeks to adult) look like?

I know that a 14 month old poops green noodles. LOL.

LOL Judy you nasty girl... :P:D

I feed my baby Gerber baby sauses apple and prune and carrot sauce. So the poop is multicolor depending on that daoy's flavor.

I am more concerned about the texture. His is pasty not like solid noodles. Is that okay?

You're right. I was wondering why you're so deeply interested in bird doo doo. Obviously, you've studied it and decided to give it the official name which is green noodles. Now for classification, you would like to know the texture. It may be crinkly, wavy, pasty, rubbery, elastic, straight, curly, solid colored, multi colored or look like a hologram. It might have the ability to be mixed with salad dressing or when warm, a touch of tomato sauce or may be used in the new all veggie Taco that's being sold.

I realize that this is an exciting moment for you. Make sure you hold the camera very steady and have the proper lighting. Definitely take more than 1 picture. Try some angles. First use a light background and then a dark background. The backgrounds will enhance the poopie's different features. We're all excited and anxiously waiting for the results of your photographs.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/04/18 03:36

I completely agree with Dan. It looks normal to me too. I see that all the time. My birds take multi colored dumps. They're artists who are trying to create the final item. It's also firm which is important. You were originally describing it as pasty and or soft. All feces comes out soft and /or somewhat soft with it bordering on being liquidy. It eventually firms up. That fecal matter in the picture also has color which can be green or red or brown and other colors inbetween. Any time white or clear fluid surrounds fecal matter, that's the bird's version of urine aka urates. Many times, they come out together and other times they don't.

That color you see has something to do with the color of something he's eating. If you're gonna ask what that item is, it's hard to say. It could be one particular thing or a mixture of things that produce that color.

I also agree with Dan about it possibly being a snail;)

If you see it moving around, it's probably looking for it's shell.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/04/18 17:26

Well here is a dilemma with two agreeing its normal and two deciding it is not and since two of them have more than one grey you would think they were right but they differ from each other.

I think in reality it is a snail, now let it get back to its shell, I'm tired of looking at it:sick:

No this was one of the decent work of my baby. Ususally it is brown with white and water parts and is pasty.

The color is probably due to the prune sause and apple sauce I am giving it with his formula. It is for infants.

LOL everyone has so much to say here.

Well, you've got your answer. You never said anything about prune sauce (tan/copper) and apple sauce ( very light tan). So obviously, many people wouldn't be aware of the color that according to your photo is tan/ brown since many people don't give prune sauce or feed apple sauce on a regular basis. So my feelings remain the same. It's something he's eating.

""""with white and water parts and is pasty.""""'

Also a sign of a healthy dump.

"""""" guess I don't know crap!! """"""""""

That's not necessarily a totally true statement.

Judy, It's all according to what ( colored )crap you are or aren't familar with. My guess..you really don't give a crap about what color the crap is as long as it's crappy.