NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone

Hi Marty & Welcome to the forum.Do you have a grey ? If so tell us some more informatiom, we would love to hear more ;) There is a wealth of knowledge on the forum, please take the time to have a good read through as much as you can.We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Marty825 and welcome to the family, so glad you joined us and we look forward to hearing more about you.

You seemed to have edited out some of your information but why don't you come back and give us some more info about you and whether you have any birds.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.:)

Hi everyone! marty here. I have 2 birds. I have a 3 year old grey her name is pepper, she is my best friend. I have a peach conure 4 years old noisy little girl, so loud. But a little love. I will post some pic soon. The pics I have seen on this site are great. I have a lot of time on my hands so I get lonely. Hope to get to know everyone> I have a lot of questions about my grey. hope you can help. Thanks marty