NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bathing, enjoying it or not?

Imme

I have just a quick question. I have been using a spray bottle to give Kenya a shower. When I do this he doesn't fly away or anything but will face the bottle with open beak and squak. My first impression was he was mad with it but I am wondering if he is just playing with it. As soon as I am done I can scratch his neck without a problem so I don't think he's mad at me at least for doing it. Although, if I am going to give him a neck scratch, I don't think he would care either what I just did to him, he would still put his head down and stretch out so I can get in a good neck scratch.:P

Just wondering what everyone else thinks, does it sound like he enjoys it or not?

Imme mine always try to chew my spray bottle :pinch: a little tip spray above your greys head & let the water fall down like droplets,never spary directly in to your greys face. once your greys is enjoying it he will open his wings for you to spray & flap about, mine at this point become very vocal.

Dorian started out sort of attacking and yelling at the bottle and I thought he didn't like it. Now he opens up his wings wide and flaps around, really trying to get wet, but that took a few weeks of consistant misting. Sounds like Kenya might be play fighting with it.