NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Welcome!

Talon

I just wanted to start off with a "Welcome to our Baby Room". Here you can ask any questions related to baby greys, or offer any advice that you may find helpful in the raising and care of our precious babies!

Posting baby photo's would be a wonderful addition as well! :cheer:

This is great Talon!

Congratulations Tracy (LovemyGreys) in being the moderator. I can not think of a better suited person.

Now all you baby Grey owners and soon to be, start posting those text and photo entries. :woohoo:

Your grey is still a baby but has graduated to solid food and complete independence. Many other people havew very young birds that are partially being hand fed. The total transition hasn't been completely done. Some people have greys that are still weaning and not eating any solid food yet. Some baby birds take a longer or shorter time to go through that weaning age. If you can remember the time when your baby was still in need of your assistance then post. It doesn't have to be complicated. Any type of conversation and information will always help others. This section can always be interesting. Lots of tales and experiences to tell.

Yes this is a great addition to the forum as we do have a lot of questions being asked about the care and feeding of our babies and I can't think of a better person for moderator for this room but Tracy, aka LoveMygreys, she will do an excellent job with it.:)

This room will be a great idea. I think it should be for not just weaning Grey's but new Grey owners as well who have just received their Grey's as well as the Parront's are still in training :P .

Would the rule of thumb be two years of age and younger?