NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My donation to locks of love!

Today I got betwen 12-13 inches of my hair cut off to donate to Locks of love! My hair is so thick that they had to make it as 2 seperate donations!! So here are some before and afters!It looks better now than these pics show, I was outside for a while tonight! LOL

100_2482.jpg

100_2487.jpg

100_2489.jpg

100_2488.jpg

100_2483.jpg

I think it's a wonderful cause. Melissa still has at least 15 inches of hair left!! She had very long hair!

I'm very proud of her decision to help others. I have many girls at my Dance Studio that have donated as well.

MommaFawkes, you look good, girl B) Very nice hairdo. I remember when I cut my hair a long time ago my head all of a sudden felt so light :laugh: Like gravity had lost its grip on me :laugh:

What is "Looks of Love"?

That's a great cause, MommaFawkes. Except for people needing wigs I think you yourself must get a feeling of reward of donating it too, no? :)

Way to go girls! I wanted to donate some of my hair but it has grey in it and they didn't want that. I guess the people that get the wigs don't want the "mature" look. Oh well- I'm proud of you and your hair looks so great now MommmaFawkes.

Hi! I know this is a little late to reply, but I seen that you had donated to Locks of Love and I think that is wonderful! My mother found out she had breast cancer in 2005 (which is in remission now, thank goodness!) and it made it all more personal for me when I donated at least 10-12 inches of my hair in 2006. I just wanted to say thats such a wonderful thing to do and it goes for such a good cause. :)