NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

aloha

i have a grey who is extremely vocal and playful but he wont let me pick him up. its been 4 months and hes still biting me. he jumps off the cage and is very untrusting. im trying to make him feel secure. I dont know what happened to him b4 i got him, or if its personality. he loves me and trys to find me all the time. but stepping up is a whole other issue. any tricks or ideas?:)IMG_0723_2.jpg

IMG_0723_2.jpg

Hi Birdzilla & Welcome,

There is a wealth of information to read through on the forum,so please take the time to have a good read.There is also a search box at the top of the page so you can look for specific things & it will bring up previous threads.We look forward to hearing more from you :)

Do you have any picture's of your grey to add to your profile ?<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2008/04/04 14:34

Welcome Birdzilla!!!

As others noted, a little more information regarding yoru Grey would be very helpful. There is a ton of information on this forum regarding Grey behaviour and how to overcome various isses.

Hello Birdzilla and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey, btw what is his name?

If this is a rehomed grey no wonder you are having problems with him and if you don't know what his former home life was like then that makes it even more difficult to understand him.

It will take time for him to learn to trust you and bond with you so be very patient with him, continue to talk to him and offer him treats and do not give up, he needs you to be there for him.

Take some time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful and helpful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures you would like to share with us we would love to see him.:)