NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Good morning All

I am new. I have a 1 year old grey called Sam. She is very lovable and a joy to my life. I hope to make some friends and get assistance with all the questions and worries i sometimes have regarding Sam.

Hi there Elizcas,

I am fairly new to the forum also but have been enjoying all the information and the warm welcome.I want to welcome you also. I am adopting a grey at the end of April. I am so excited and can't wait. It seems like the end of APril is so far away. I do enjoy reading everyones stories about their greys though.

Coopersmom :)

Hello Elizcas and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Sam.

Thats pretty much what draws all of us here is to learn all we can about our greys and what it takes to make them healthy and happy for some of us didn't know much before we jumped in to grey ownership.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Sam you would like to share with us we would love to see them.:)