NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello , I am a new , proud owner of a 3 year old male CAG,his name is Sammy ,named by the previous owner .....

I am looking forward to learning from all of you about to be the best Grey Mom he has ever had . He is so awesome , however the honeymoon is ending and he is trying to pull rank, I got a little nip today . No big deal , I have a one year old Alexandrine who loves to nibble on fingers.

We live in Texas.

Bettyboop and Sammy

Thanks so much for the welcome , and the tip on showing Mr.Sammy whose the boss!!!!! His previous owner set no rules , it's amazing , he does act like a two year old .LOL.....I have to remind myself to move slowly around him , our Alexandrine loves excitment and fast moving objects , new toys and her showers , which he hates .

Best Regards,

Bettyboop and Sammy

Hello Bettyboop and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Sammy.

Oh yeah Sammy is going to try to see what he can get by with like any child would so you better let him know who is boss or he will have you wrapped around his little talon.

I am glad to hear you are planning to be his best and last owner, he needs the stability of a forever home and with your love and attention he will thrive on it.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help0 you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Sammy you would like to share with us we would love to see him. We also have an other birds room where you may share a pic of your alexandrine parrot.:)

Guest Skuffy

Hello Bettyboo / Sammy...welcome to you both...Great place for info as a new owner i am lerning lots...Have fun with Sammy...I know i am with Max..{Nature-00020095}