NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Talon Pictures

Very nice pictures Melissa, as always! :silly: It's about time I saw some of your pictures. Jeez!! I had to come here to see them, and we live in the same house!!!:pinch:

I suppose I have to send your little brother Matthew (who owns the parakeets) here to see his birds too! :S<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/04/03 03:50

Nice Melissa, very nice. I'm curious about how your put the copyright (sp?) and your name on it. I have the option to write on my photos but I don't think I can make the symbol...how did you do that? And, is there a way to do it quickly...like just push a button to make your name and symbol appear or do you have to write it out everytime on every photo?

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for not getting back to you heather, i didnt see your reply! :P

What do you use to edit your pictures with?

What i did(I use photoshop) was take a picture of my signature, cut it out, and then used the magic wand tool to select it. Then i went to (i think) edit>define brush tool in the toolbar at the top. Since my signature was selected, it made it into a brush, where if you go to where your brushes are, youll find it there. Then I opened a new document, selected my new brush, and clicked to put it on there. Then I used the text tool to put in the copyright symbol (if you hold alt and type on the number pad on your keyboard 0169 you should get it. So alt-0169 gives you ©) then i moved that to where i wanted it next to my signature brush, and selected all of THAT to make it into a brush, so i could easily put it into my pictures, and adjust the size accordingly.

SO basically i wrote out my signature and made it into a brush in photoshop.

Yeah, so that was really confusing, and it took me a long time. :P I'm sure other people have a much easier way to do that, but that's how i figured it out. :laugh:

Melissa